the best concert ever

The best experience that I have had in a concert was on November 11, 2014 and it was from the band Arctic Monkey. They performed at the Movistar Arena
and from start to finish it was a sensational show since the quality of their music is incredible, the atmosphere was something unique, there were moments where the band interacted with the spectators and even invited many emerging bands from other countries. to accompany them on their show, something simply epic. I remember that I was just beginning to listen to their music and when I had the opportunity to listen to them live I never stopped listening to them again.

My journey began the moment I arrived at the Movistar Arena since the expectations of the people were very high and giant lines had been created to enter. I remember that we spent 40 minutes waiting to get in and get the best location. When the show started my notion of time was lost and I only enjoyed the 2 hour show that one of my favorite bands was performing.

If I could repeat this experience, I would do it many times.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Who Am I?

How can your major make the world a better place

A meal or food you really like