My favourite piece of technology


 In my opinion, my favorite piece of technology is the computer, since it`s an object that has been of help to me for much of my life, allowing me to do most of the tasks that the school and now the university requires of me.




I use my computer almost every day, it`s quite easy to use and I use it mainly to do my activities and tasks, share with my friends and entertain myself.



It`s an object that has simplified what could be the task of many hours in much less time. It helps me develop as a student.

Whenever I can do it, I recommend people who do not have a computer to buy one, as it`s a tool that crosses generations and helps children, adolescents, adults, and the elderly in the same way.

                                                                                                    

                                                                   


 


Thanks!!!

Comentarios

  1. The computer is a very useful in the universisty context.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The computers are very useful, facility the university taks.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I can't imagine being at university without the help of the computer.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who Am I?

How can your major make the world a better place

A meal or food you really like