How can your major make the world a better place

 Hello everyone

The career I study, chemistry and pharmacy, is a career that throughout history has contributed to people's health. This specialty today helps in the creation of multiple medicines, and vaccines, of multiple origins and forms, to improve the population's immunity against the threat of viruses, batteries, and diseases that have recently become something common to see.






 Little by little, chemistry and pharmacy have been developing new methods for creating medicines, such as nanomedicines, which is a short period have had a positive impact on general medicine. 







In the future I see myself working in a large industry, contributing to the research of new drugs that help prevent diseases that today have no cure. My specialty provides the prevention, safety, and care that our health requires since I have developed multiple techniques that have been fundamental in the eradication of epidemics, diseases, and new pathologies.









Comentarios

  1. human health is very relevant and the pharmaceutical chemist is undoubtedly the most suitable professional to achieve cures for diseases.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The area I would most like to practice my profession would also be in a laboratory researching new drugs.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it is good that every day new drugs are being invented to cure diseases that have no cure yet.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Who Am I?

A meal or food you really like