Who Am I?

 

Hello all, My name is Matias Morales, and I'm a chemistry and pharmacy student at the "Universidad de Chile" faculty of chemistry and pharmacy. I'm twenty years old.


I'm from Santiago,Chile, specifically from "Independencia", but I was born in "Los Angeles," in the south of Chile.

                                                                      "Los Angeles"

I like to enjoy time with my family, go out to different places and explore new locations. My dream is to work in a center for pharmaceutical research and, with it, learn more about the career I'm studying.


"My dream"


I live with my family in "Santiago", but I also have family in other towns: Los Angeles, Puerto Natales, San Fernando, and others. What a fantastic locations!


"Torres del Paine"


I hope you have enjoyed it!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How can your major make the world a better place

A meal or food you really like